pru•den•tial [proo-den-shuhl], adjective
Of, pertaining to, characterized by, or resulting from prudence in thought or deed, especially in business matters.
Prudential Auto Loan is all about assisting you in getting the vehicle financing or bad credit auto loan for the car or truck you need!
If you’ve been looking for vehicle financing, bad credit car loans, general car loans, and low rate auto loan options, you’ve come to the right place! Prudential Auto Loan is dedicated to helping our customers get the financing they want for the vehicle they need. Prudential Auto Loan is not a lender nor an auto dealership. We are a “Consumer Connection” company. Our program helps connect you with one of our lender or dealer affiliates who are specialists in helping consumers no matter what credit situation they are facing.
Shopping for a vehicle and for auto financing can be a difficult thing – especially if your credit isn’t what you’d like. Getting turned down and embarrassed at dealerships or at the bank or credit union is a frustrating and difficult experience. In many cases this is simply because the dealer or lender doesn’t have the capability to deal with certain credit situations. With Prudential Auto Loan, we have a network of dealers and lenders across the country that specialize in helping people with poor credit, bankruptcy, and other credit challenges, which means you have a good chance of getting the auto financing you need no matter what credit situation you face.
General Information About Prudential Auto Loan.
Welcome to PrudentialAutoLoan.com. We’d like to thank you for visiting our web site and using it to get connected to general auto financing, bad credit auto loans, no credit auto loans, and to research everything about car financing and vehicle purchasing. PrudentialAutoLoan.com is designed to help you get connected with a lender or local auto dealer who wants to earn your business — especially if you don’t have perfect credit. So don’t travel all over town trying to find financing only to be turned down and embarrassed, start your search online with us and get connected to one or more of our affiliates who will do their best to help you. PrudentialAutoLoan.com is owned and operated by Prudential Auto Loan, LLC and is a consumer connection company that is dedicated to helping you find an affiliate in our network that can help you get the car loan, and the car, you need.
Below is some basic information that you may want to know about PrudentialAutoLoan.com:It costs you nothing to apply with Prudential Auto Loan.
Our program is totally free with no obligation on your part!
New and used vehicle financing programs are available.
No matter what type of vehicle you are looking for, our lender/dealer network can probably help you get the car or truck you need.
You have a good chance of being approved!
Our lender and dealer network want to help you get the financing and the car you need. They’ll do their best to help you no matter what your credit situation.
Bad credit situations are our specialty!
Many of our dealer and lender affiliates specialize in helping people with less than ideal credit. They can probably help you as well.
Bankruptcy and past repossessions? You can still qualify!
Our program gets you connected with a sub-prime specialist who is all about getting you the financing you need – and that includes bankruptcy and repossession issues. And while we can’t guarantee that a bad credit situation will get a loan, our network affiliates will do their best to get you approved.
Self employment is not necessarily a problem!
You’ve probably heard that being self-employed will stop you from getting financed. And while it’s true that it’s harder to get a loan if you’re self-employed, our affiliates will still do their best to help you.
Our program can provide no-money-down options!
Depending on your credit situation, you may be able to obtain a zero-money-down loan. And while these programs aren’t available for everyone, if you don’t have a down payment available, we may be able to assist you.
100% acceptance is our promise!
While we can’t guarantee that all of our customers will get a loan, we do guarantee that 100% of our consumer applications will be submitted to our network. Our desire is to help all of our customers get connected with the right affiliate for their situation.
Prudential Auto Loan: Dedicated to helping YOU!
Prudential Auto Loan is here to help consumers get connected with one of our lender or dealer affiliates who can help with vehicle financing and car purchasing. We are a private organization that was established to get consumers in contact with sub-prime specialists who can help with many credit situations.
Prudential Auto Loan: Our network can get you connected with a finance specialist who can help you get your loan.
Welcome to PrudentialAutoLoan.com… the auto finance internet web site where you can access vehicle financing, low rate auto loans, low down-payment car loans, and auto loans for bad credit. When you work with Prudential Auto Loan, we connect you with a lender or dealer in our affiliate network who can help you get the financing for the vehicle you need. Our national network of lender and dealer affiliates are here to assist you with the financing you’ve been looking for – even if your credit is not as good as you would like it to be. All it takes is to fill out our fast and easy online application. It only takes a couple of minutes to complete and we’ll get your request in the hands of a affiliate who is in the business of helping consumers get financing and vehicles.
PrudentialAutoLoan.com is a free service designed to assist you with your vehicle financing and car buying needs. Best of all, there is no obligation on your part to work with the affiliate we put you in touch with, if for some reason, you don’t want to. Our program is relatively unique in that we do not filter out applications from our customers due to things like self-employment, bankruptcy, bad credit and the like. When you work with us, we do our best to ensure that every customer application is submitted to our affiliate network without filtering – to give each application a solid chance at being taken by one of our affiliates.
We want to thank you for using our service and for trusting us with your loan and vehicle needs. While we can’t guarantee that everyone who applies on our site can get a loan and a car, we’ll do our best to find you a affiliate who can assist you. So take a few minutes to fill out our fast and easy application. It’s free, safe, and secure.
PrudentialAutoLoan.com: The better connection!
PrudentialAutoLoan.com provides a totally free consumer connection service provided to our customers through our auto finance application submission. This no-obligation program is designed to help consumers connect with lenders and/or auto dealers who are part of our affiliate network. In most cases, these dealers or lenders have significant expertise with sub-prime lending requirements and, as such, have the desire to assist consumers with auto financing and car purchasing – no matter what their credit situation.
We believe that our program helps consumers in a variety of ways:
- No need to travel to multiple dealerships or banks. With our system, you get contacted directly by a dealership or lender who wants to help you and believes they can get you “loan approved” based on the information you submitted. This is especially important for people with credit challenges as not all dealerships or lenders are capable or desirous of helping “sub-prime” consumers. Please note: we still recommend that a consumer vet the dealer or lender thoroughly that contacts them and also looks at other dealerships or lenders as appropriate. It is not always the right idea to work solely with one dealer or lender in any case as comparing offers almost always is a good idea. So even though we will (typically) only bring one dealer or lender to a consumer who applies with us, we still recommend that they evaluate other options as well.
- Bad credit auto loan assistance. As was noted above, many of the dealer and lender affiliates in our network are specialists in sub-prime lending and can help you even if you have a difficult credit situation.
- Save time and hassle. By filling out our online application, you’ll save time by finding the dealer or lender that wants to work with you right away. There’s no need to travel all over only to be turned down because of credit issues.
- We offer 100% Application Acceptance. Unlike some other companies, we never “filter out” customer applications due to “negatives” like bankruptcy, very bad credit, self-employment, and other factors. We submit every application we receive to our dealer/lender network to try to get you an affiliate who can assist you with your auto financing needs.
- Free service. Our service is free to the consumer. Prudential Auto Loan is compensated by the lender or dealer who takes your auto finance application from us through our network. We never charge consumers for our service and we never will.
- No obligation. You are under no obligation in any way to work with the lender or dealer who takes your application from us. If you don’t want to work with them, you don’t have to.
- We only work with companies that have dealers or lenders in their network. PrudentialAutoLoan.com only works with companies that have direct relationships with dealers or lenders – or directly with dealers or lenders ourselves. This helps protect you from being bombarded with calls and having your information provided to a more dealers and lenders than you may have wished.
- Other services that relate to your needs. While we do offer additional advertiser services options that you may or may not want to take advantage of, these services relate specifically to the request for financing you are making. In particular, our web site offers both credit repair options and credit score options from third party affiliates. You are never required to use these services in any way to apply for financing options through our network.
- Opt-in ONLY. While we do offer additional offers through email, we do so only if the consumer filling out the application requests this. We conform to the “Canned Spam” act and don’t believe in sending out information that has not been requested by consumers.
Avoid problems: Know the difference in Auto Finance web sites and protect yourself from issues.
There are many web sites out there that try to be like Prudential Auto Loan. Unfortunately, not all of them are as direct and honest with consumers as we are. PrudentialAutoLoan.com is what we refer to as a “Consumer Connection” web site. Our business is helping you get in touch with one of our lender or dealer affiliates who want to assist you with your auto finance and vehicle purchasing. While most auto finance and car buying web sites do exactly this, some aren’t so honest with their consumers. And some even will use your information for other purposes – with or without your permission. So you need to be careful. Here are some steps you can do yourself to evaluate an online auto finance web site:
- Don’t get “faked out” by a “poser”. Read their materials carefully. Some companies try to “represent” themselves as direct lenders (banks or credit unions) when they are not. If you believe a company is pretending to be a lender but they aren’t, you may not want to do business with them.
- Don’t sign up for a payday loan thinking you’re applying for auto finance. There are a lot of payday lenders that sometimes pretend they are offering auto financing options to consumers. Make sure you read the web site and application carefully to make sure you’re working with a true auto finance Consumer Connection company.
- Don’t get taken in by crazy claims. Statements like “Loans in One Hour”, “100% Approval Guaranteed”, “No Down-Payment Required for Anyone”, and the like are claims that no company can make. If their claims sound “too good to be true”, they probably are and you should look elsewhere.
- Make sure they don’t “filter you out”. PrudentialAutoLoan.com submits every application we receive to our network to try to help our customers find a loan affiliate or dealer affiliate to help them. This is why we tell everyone that we offer “100% Acceptance” in our advertising. Some companies will pull your application due to bankruptcy, self-employment, or other major issues and not even try to get you a affiliate to work with.
- Don’t set yourself up for getting spammed. Again, make sure you review their terms and conditions and their materials. In most cases, when you work with us, your auto finance application request will only be transmitted to one dealer or lender. But that isn’t true with some online sites that will provide your information to a lot of different companies that may create spam you don’t want.
- Check them out on the web. It’s always a good idea to see if the web site you are thinking of applying through has a lot of complaints and issues. Even the best of companies can’t make all their customers happy so a few complaints is normal, but a preponderance of complaints and issues may mean you shouldn’t work with that company.
- Make sure their SSL certificate is valid. An SSL certificate and the associated technology helps make sure your data is protected. Some companies put up a “fake” SSL certificate. To check this, click on the SSL “seal” that should be prominently displayed on the site. It should take you to the SSL provider who will tell you that the certificate is valid.
- See if they have a valid BBB listing. The Better Business Bureau does try to keep tabs on companies that use their BBB seal on their web sites. The seal should be active and should take you to the BBB web site. You should then be able to review any complaints they’ve had and use that as part of your evaluation.
- Make sure you can contact them. The web site should have an email address or phone number to allow you to contact them in case you have issues. No way to contact is a big red flag. At PrudentialAutoLoan.com, we answer every email and do our best to serve our customers in a professional and capable manner.
These are just some of the things you should look for in evaluating an online auto finance lead generation web site. This list is by no means exhaustive and you should always do independent research and carefully review any company (online or otherwise) with which you are considering doing business. In the end, the only way to protect yourself, is to be informed.
PrudentialAutoLoan.com is here to help you with your auto financing needs by connecting you with a lender or auto dealer in our network that wants your business. And while we can’t guarantee that everyone who applies with us will get a car and a loan for that car we believe we’re a good resource, especially for people with bad credit. Thank you for considering working with PrudentialAutoLoan.com.
PrudentialAutoLoan.com: A great resource for your auto loan needs
If you’re in the market for a car, you probably need a car loan as well. In truth, around 90% of vehicle purchases involve some type of financing. Another fact is that most people actually finance their vehicle through the dealership where they are buying their vehicle versus other financing options. The problem comes in when folks with less than perfect credit try to get a car loan because not every lender, or every dealer for that matter, is equipped to deal with the sub-prime borrower.
At PrudentialAutoLoan.com, we have a national network of lender and dealer affiliates, many of whom are experts in sub-prime financing. Our program helps you connect with one of these affiliates who truly wants to help you with your needs. And if you’ve been running around trying to find someone to assist you with your bad credit situation, you know what a blessing this can be.PrudentialAutoLoan.com also offers a lot of information on our web site to assist you with your auto loan and car buying research. And we’ll continue to add information to our web site every week or so to keep it as up to date as possible. Plus we provide links to other web sites that may also be able to assist you with research and other information.
PrudentialAutoLoan.com is a “Consumer Connection” web site. That means that we offer a free service to help you get connected with a finance specialist – either a lender or auto dealer in our network who is interested in helping you get the financing for (and even help you with purchasing) the car you need. So take two minutes or so and fill out our application request form now. We’ll get you in touch with one of our network partners and get you on the road to getting the car and the loan you need.
PrudentialAutoLoan.com can help you with a bad credit car loan.
If you have credit problems, a low credit score, bankruptcy, repossessions, and other negatives on your credit report, you may not think you can get vehicle financing or a bad credit car loan. But that’s not necessarily the case. Prudential Auto Loan has a nationwide network of lender and dealer affiliates who are in the business of helping consumers with less-than-perfect credit get the car and the financing they need.
The truth is that many people in the nation are facing credit challenges and problems in this modern day. In fact, sub-prime car lending (auto loans for people with bad credit) have reached record levels in the past few years. It’s nothing to be ashamed of and most of the affiliates in our network are experts in helping people with credit challenges. Our program is designed to help people get connected with a lender or dealer affiliate who can help them – and not have to run all over town getting turned down by dealers or banks who simply don’t have the expertise to help them.If you’ve been looking for an auto loan and you have bad credit, we may be able to help you too. Just take a few minutes to fill out our safe and secure application. We’ll get it in the hands of one of our affiliate partners who will contact you and try to assist you. And remember – our service is totally free with no obligation on your part at all to work with the affiliate finance specialist who contacts you.
Please note: There are many different dealerships and lending options represented by the affiliate networks we work with. This literally represents thousands of companies across the nation. Though we only work with companies with solid reputations and networks that they represent directly, there is no way for us to monitor all of the many affiliates in these networks. Because of this, we strongly encourage you to research any company you are considering working with. This includes reviewing online reviews, consulting with experts, and talking to your financial and tax advisors before entering into any deal with any affiliate. Thank you for working with PrudentialAutoLoan.com.